Download & Install Adtoniq in minutes
If you meet the prerequisites described below, you can begin collecting accurate ad block analytics in minutes. After installing Adtoniq, you can view your TruBlock™ rate. There is no charge for Adtoniq’s services up to 100,000 page views per month. Beyond 100,000 page views per month you can purchase a quota increase and pay either monthly or annually.
- Make sure you have access to a WordPress server as an administrator. For other content management systems, contact us for details.
- You will need an email address you can use for registering your Adtoniq plugin.
- Although we thoroughly test the plugin, we recommend that you deploy the plugin on a test server prior to putting Adtoniq into production, to ensure your website continues to function properly.
- Your WordPress server must be externally accessible on the Internet. This is required because Adtoniq’s servers will contact your site once per day using a secure protocol to update parameters in order to assure continued operation as ad blockers evolve. In other words, Adtoniq will not function properly on a private network (unless you poke a hole in your firewall), or if you connect as localhost.
Follow these steps to download and install the Adtoniq WordPress plugin:
- Download the adtoniq zip file containing the Adtoniq WordPress plugin.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin interface using a WordPress account with the Administrator role.
- Click on Plugins in the main admin menu on the left.
- If you are upgrading from a previous installation of Adtoniq, you must deactivate the old version of the plugin before activating the new version. Then delete the old plugin.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the plugins screen.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the Add Plugins screen
- Click the Choose File button and upload the ZIP file you previously downloaded.
- Click the Install Now button which will take a few moments to install, and then show you the results.
- Click the Activate Plugin link to activate the Adtoniq plugin.
- Click on the Adtoniq gear icon on the main WordPress admin menu on the left to pull up the Adtoniq settings screen.
- Enter your registration information to get an account and register your website.
- If this is the first time you are registering with Adtoniq, you will need to confirm that you own your email address. Look for an email within the next minute and click on the link in the email to activate your account. This should open a new browser window, and after a moment you should see a confirmation message that your account has been activated.
- Go back to your WordPress Adtoniq Admin page and refresh it.
Check out Adtoniq’s Analytics and view your rolling 30-day and realtime ad block rates. Follow our five step guideline for maximizing the value you can get out of Adtoniq. Purchase a quota increase if you need more than 100,000 pageviews per month.